Nathdwara Pvt. Industrial Training Institute is giving a great deal of emphasis for strengthening the Industry Institute-interaction. The Placement Cell’s mission is to partner in Career Advancement of Trainees by Building strong competencies and skills, maintaining relationships with key recruiter’s worldwide. Placements are done through Placement Cell, which co-ordinates with the corporate and students to identify their need. The Training & Placement cell endeavors to provide career planning and job seeking assistance to students.
- The Placement Cell takes care of the following key activities for the students:
- Personality Development
- Employ ability Skills Development
- Assistance for jobs and higher studies.
- Alumni Association Activities
- Career Counseling and guidance
- Career Planning & Development
- Mock Interviews
- Industrial contacts and image building activities on behalf of the Institute.
- Industrial Visits & Educational Tours.
- Job Placement through campus interviews
The Placement Cell follows transparent placement policy and extends its invitation to companies interested in recruiting our technicians and provides all relevant information. The companies send their consent letter/ Response sheet (a convenient format prescribed by us for planning the campus interview). The Placement Officer in consultation with the company fixes date of campus visit keeping in view the interest of all the concerned.
At Nathdwara Pvt. ITI we provide excellent infrastructure to support every step of the placement process and maintain complete confidentiality as per the guidelines provided to us. Following arrangements are always available along with the support of well behaved team of faculty and staff members:
- Auditorium/hall for pre placement talks (100 seats).
- Examination hall for written tests (100 seats).
- Group discussion rooms/Personal Interview Rooms.
Though companies may suggest their own recruitment procedure, Nathdwara Pvt.Training Institute recommends the following placement procedure-
1. Companies are requested to mail the enclosed Response Sheet/Consent Letter (having all details and information mutually required for the holding the Campus Recruitment) to the institute.
2. The C.Vs of the students interested in the Organization will be made available on our common Trainee C.V. format. Companies opting for their own C.V. forms should dispatch/mail them along with the Response Sheet/Consent Letter. A brief profile projection of trainees passing out is also being made available on our website www. npiti.org
3. An early intimation of the intended schedule would facilitate arrival at mutually convenient dates.
4. Pre Placement Talk (PPT): The objective of PPT is to provide the students as opportunity to understand the Organization and the recruiting Company to highlight its requirements and the career it offers to the trainees. The recruiting Companies are required to give a PPT before starting their selection procedure in the campus.
5. In some cases company may desire to conduct off campus selection as well. For this company may inform the placement cell at least 10 days in advance.
6. The final job offers as well as the appointment letters of the selected candidates should be routed through the Placement Officer, Nathdwara Pvt. ITI.
7. For any clarifications and additional information, please contact the Placement Cell on the following address:-
Nathdwara Pvt. Industrial Training Institute
Upali Odan, Nathdwara, Rajsamand (Rajasthan)
E-mail – email@example.com